Trilateral Roundtable on Patent Information
The Japan Patent Office (JPO) will host a roundtable discussion
session on behalf of the Trilateral Co-operation at the Patent
Information Fair and Conference 2008 in Tokyo.
The discussion will focus on the following topics:
- Determine what data and products users currently use
- Identify patent information needs and wants
- Collaborate on potential products that meet those needs
- Discuss problems created by inefficient access to relevant information
- Identify which data sources have the greatest impact, resulting in fewer, better targeted, higher quality patent applications
- Discuss ways to provide efficient access to all relevant patent information, including prosecution and ownership data
The roundtable is taking place in an effort to establish mutually
beneficial relationships and to better understand ing our stakeholders'
For information in Japanese, please visit the JPO web site at www.jpo.go.jp/indexj.htm or send an e-mail to PA0630@jpo.go.jp.
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
From 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Science Museum in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo